Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The gems so far




After posting three "Poker gems" in a row, on kind of a whim I clicked on the "gems" tag, which brings up all 145 of them at once, and read through them all. (Full confession: Part of this was undoubtedly because I was procrastinating some unpleasant work I've got to finish today.) It was a great 30 minutes or so of reading. Heck, one could make a book out of these things. I don't mean to blow my own horn here, but one at a time I've rather unintentionally assembled a really great assortments of sage, pithy, funny, sobering, and insightful bits of poker commentary.

Even if you've read all of my posts, if you feel like revisiting some of the best poker wisdom there is, click on that "gems" label and see what has been put together here. You might find that it's time well spent.

No comments: