Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Me and the Full Tilt boys




Watched the above game for a while this evening. Fun to see $600,000 being kicked around. The waiting list was John Juanda and John D'Agostino.

I almost clicked on that "join waiting list" button, but, y'know, these guys are close personal friends of mine, and they need the money more than I do, and I really couldn't soft-play them ethically, so I'd have to bust them all, and, well, I just wouldn't have felt right about that. So I let them have their little game to themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the funniest thing about that screen shot is the loser observers chatting while those guys are playing for thousands of dollars. Do they really think Phil Ivey or Eli Elezra gives a crap what they have to say or thinks they're funny?

Thank god for the option to block observer chat.